Monday 25 February 2008

So - trying to sugarcoat is not always the answer...

Hi,

Well, I've realized that in my past blog entries, I am able to somehow put a positive spin on things that are going on in my life...Today is not one of those days and I am not going to sugar coat it one bit. I am having a "pissed off at the world day" and frankly, I would love to shout it from the mountain tops to have someone hear me....but - I come here instead - hoping that I won't regret it later...I need this as an emotional release...and I am not going to justify it - we all have crappy days....

I guess it is just the rampant hormones in my body that is making me feel this way...Gee...I wonder, is it the pre-menopause? PMS? High sugars? Fatigue? No wait, maybe it's the thyroid hormones...or - just a bunch of other antibodies attacking something else and expecting me to come out on top feeling peachy keen! Well today, this princess is not going to "suck it up!"....

Too much on my mind - not sure how to sort through this mess of thoughts on my brain, so I will keep it short and sweet...

Maybe a walk with the dog will do...if not - let's hope tomorrow is better....

Talk soon,
Love Cindy xo

No comments: