Wednesday 29 February 2012

Leap Year! Leaps and bounds....

I thought I would take the opportunity of posting today, because, I won't get to post, on this date, for another 4 years!  Hmm, I wonder where my life will be 4 years from now?  I will look back on this post and hopefully laugh, and be proud at how far I've come.

On this date, in four years, I will have already taken my son to his first day of school.  He will be in Grade 2.  Even though there are many things a person can hope for, these are just a couple of the things I hope for that's on the top of my list, at this moment, for the next Leap year:

- I hope that we are able to give our son a sibling
- I hope that my son will be able to say, "I love you Mom"
- I hope that I am able to maintain such good control of my health, that being a person with Diabetes with 'no complications' can continue to be a part of my life.
- I hope that Life will be kind.  Who knows what 4 years may bring.
- I hope to find direction in what my passion is - photography.  I want to find out where I am supposed to be with it.
-I hope that my family and friends continue to experience good health & happiness.

Mainly, I hope that until the next Leap year, I am able to remain more present than not.  Enjoy each day as it comes, and continue to have gratefulness in my heart for whatever may come my way. To continue to Dream, Believe, Hope - and have Faith in it all. These are the things I hope for, right now, in this moment.

Right now, I am focused on today.  In four years, I can look back on this entry, and reminisce about the time gone by.  For now, I am thankful for the time I have been given.

Happy Leap Year!

No comments: